PDQ Skip Hire has been trading nationwide for over 15 years, during this time we have always strive to provide efficient cost effective waste solutions that are both kind to your wallet and the environment.
Over the years we have built up an impressive and comprehensive network of coverage so you ca be sure that we can provide a skip for you no matter where you are. We can also provide you will other services, such as portable toilet blocks for events or on site office structures for long term projects, all backed by over 15 years of experience in the industry.
We work as hard as possible to ensure that our handling of waste is as environmentally friendly as possible, working with selected waste transfer centers we are proud to say that at present we recycle 85% of waste, of course we are working on the other 15%
We are ISO9001 & ISO14001 Certified so you can assure we meet the highest standards of service.
if you have any questions reagrding skip hire please feel free to get in touch with us on: 0800 907 6200
If calling from a mobile please dial 033 3566 0353